This round of HCG is set to last 40 days. The “lose 40 pounds in 40 days” is a bit of a stretch but my goal is to go from a starting weight of 215 to 185 by Christmas.
1) eat only according to plan
2) no more than 2 cups of coffee per day
3) 1 gallon of plain water per day
4) 30 minutes of walking or gentle yoga each day – there are a lot of yoga classes available now on Hulu
Why am I doing this?
1) energy and quality of life – I feel tired too much
2) I was on WW for 4 months and lost only 4 pounds
3) this diet is gluten-free and I know I feel much better without gluten
4) this diet is basically a paleo diet and I know I feel better without grains
5) my blood test this summer showed I was pre-diabetic
6) I want to look better in clothes – I’d love to be in size 12 pants (in 16 now) by Christmas
Eventually I’d like to get down to 145. My plan is to meet my initial goal of 185 and, after being in phase 3 for a few weeks, do another round of HCG to get to 165. From there I would like to follow a strict paleo diet (again with lots of vegetables) and go to CrossFit classes at the gym.
Mini-goal 1: 205 (met 11/26/12) Size goal – 14 (met 12/7/12)
Mini-goal 2 – 185 Size goal – 12
Mini goal 3 – 167 Size goal – 10
Goal weight – 150 Size goal – 8